About Me

My photo
I'm a part-time teacher-librarian and mother of two wonderful children. My Libra tendencies compel me to constantly seek balance in my life. This isn't always easy but it's fun to try! For my mind, I have a challenging occupation, which demands a lot but is stimulating and always allows me to grow and learn. For my body, I love to skate-ski and I'm an avid "spinner". I jog and do other fitness activities because I have to. For my spirit, I enjoy reading great books, and sharing time with a beautiful, inspiring group of women. My greatest joy comes from time spent with my amazing husband and family.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 3-Demonstration of new knowledge: Regarding my Voicethread

In my previous post, you can see that I've been experimenting with Voicethread. It was a very interesting process. I can now begin to imagine what huge potential Voicethread has for the classroom! Wow! Off the top of my head, I can picture my Grade One students doing a "Book Sharing" of their favourite French picture books. It would be such and advantage to have them record their commentaries.

There are a number of key aspects of Voicethread I have not mastered. I haven't been able to edit my scribblings yet. Also, I'm not sure if I should have embedded this version as it does not look like a finished product in its presentation. I do not have a microphone set up but would love to try making comments verbally. Not bad for a first try I suppose. This evening I'm going to spend some quality time with the Advanced Tutorial. Onward and upward!

For those who wish to see and comment on this Voicethread. Please visit http://voicethread.com/share/863380/

No comments:

Post a Comment