About Me

My photo
I'm a part-time teacher-librarian and mother of two wonderful children. My Libra tendencies compel me to constantly seek balance in my life. This isn't always easy but it's fun to try! For my mind, I have a challenging occupation, which demands a lot but is stimulating and always allows me to grow and learn. For my body, I love to skate-ski and I'm an avid "spinner". I jog and do other fitness activities because I have to. For my spirit, I enjoy reading great books, and sharing time with a beautiful, inspiring group of women. My greatest joy comes from time spent with my amazing husband and family.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 2-Demonstration of new knowledge: Playing around with Touchgraph

This evening I've been doing a little playing around with TouchGraph Google. The keywords I entered were "Grade One French Immersion Teacher Resources". I was amazed at what appeared on my screen in a matter of seconds! My plan was to follow Joanne's directive to use a screen capture to document my experimentation with this Web 2.0 tool. I must admit I was having some difficulties making this happen. That's when I realized I had the option to use a Delicious "tag". What an epiphany! If you would like to see the result of my little foray into the world of TouchGraph Google, visit My Delicious Bookmarks.

The more I use Delicious the more I love it! I've found it a very efficient way to keep record of the 477 articles I've read. Not only is access made effortless, but I can easily share my results with fellow bloggers. If you haven't yet had the chance, I would highly suggest you give Delicious a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment