About Me

My photo
I'm a part-time teacher-librarian and mother of two wonderful children. My Libra tendencies compel me to constantly seek balance in my life. This isn't always easy but it's fun to try! For my mind, I have a challenging occupation, which demands a lot but is stimulating and always allows me to grow and learn. For my body, I love to skate-ski and I'm an avid "spinner". I jog and do other fitness activities because I have to. For my spirit, I enjoy reading great books, and sharing time with a beautiful, inspiring group of women. My greatest joy comes from time spent with my amazing husband and family.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 3-Demonstration of new knowledge: My iGoogle page


I've had some fun this evening setting up my igoogle page as you can see above.

The process to establish my personalized homepage with iGoogle really couldn't have been simpler. There were all kinds of crazy gadgets but I particularly enjoyed having my e-mail messages displayed and the option to read news headlines and weather. I was feeling quite on top of my techno-game, particularly when my 15 year old son didn't know what iGoogle was. Can I become a cutting edge leader in Web 2.0 after all?




No comments:

Post a Comment