About Me

My photo
I'm a part-time teacher-librarian and mother of two wonderful children. My Libra tendencies compel me to constantly seek balance in my life. This isn't always easy but it's fun to try! For my mind, I have a challenging occupation, which demands a lot but is stimulating and always allows me to grow and learn. For my body, I love to skate-ski and I'm an avid "spinner". I jog and do other fitness activities because I have to. For my spirit, I enjoy reading great books, and sharing time with a beautiful, inspiring group of women. My greatest joy comes from time spent with my amazing husband and family.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lesson 13-Demonstration of new knowledge: My Vision of the Future

I thought you might like to see the Slideshare I created as part of my Vision for the Future assignment. To see my complete project, please visit Patrice's Vision for the Future wiki at: http://patriceslibraryvision.wikispaces.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment